BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Learning Their Way




Since we began this new journey of unschooling I have realized how much they learn on their terms in their way. I am utterly amazed everyday by the amount of knowledge they gain just through doing what they love doing at that moment. Destinee my oldest began to become interested in writing and letters and she has been copying books from front to back. Well the other day I heard them playing very nicely together and Destinee came to me and was very pleased with her self. She was telling me that she had wrote some letters very nicely so of course I wanted to see her masterpeice so she brought me her baby sister. She had written some letters across her baby sister Kaley's forhead. I said WOW very nice work Destine and named the letters that were printed so neatly on Kaley's head and asked Destinee if she knew the sounds to those letters and she began to say them and I was pleased. This made me chuckel inside and it is a memory that I will never forget and of course I had to snap some shots of this wonderful experience. I am always amazed at the things that my girls come up with from day to day. I am one proud mommy.

0 comments: