BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Digging for Fossils with Grandma and Grandpa

The girls spent a week with my parents out in the desert. They learned so much about living off the land, digging for fossils, animals that live in the desert. I am glad that they got the opportunity to have this experience with their Grandma and Grandpa. They are so good with my girls and they helped them to learn so much about something so new to them. My girls brought home lots of fossils to look at under their new microscope that hooks up to the TV they look so cool and they get so excited. I am always wanting my girls to experience and learn new things about the world around them and this trip did just that they had so much to tell all the way home and for days after. What a wonderful learning experience that they got to take part in. Here are some picture of my girls digging for fossils and taking rides in the dune buggy trailer.


0 comments: