BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finger Painting Adventures





My girls like all kids love to finger paint. They love the feeling of the paint on their hands and the colors they make as they mix the paint. I cherish these paintings I keep all of them because I feel so guilty throwing away their art work. Their art work signifies who they are as individuals. Destinee is my down to earth girly girl so her art work is always neat and has a theme. Cearra is my spontanious girl that has a huge imagination so her art work is crazy and messy with no real theme but it is still beautiful. Kaley is my cheese ball who has a very comical personality and her art work is the masterpiece of a 20 month olds hands. I love their finger paintings and I love being able to give them the opportunity to create such beautiful finger paintings that tell so much about them as very unique individuals.

0 comments: