BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

All things perceived as bad are not always bad they could just be exactly what we wanted.

When we perceive something as bad, negative, or something we didn't want in the end it may be just what we wanted. The universe has to rearrange our life in order to give us that which we are asking for and while the universe is rearranging our life we will experience chaos. That is why Abraham always says "nothing is more important then that you feel good". I have found it hard myself to remember this especially when I am in the middle of chaos. I find myself imagining the worst case scenario and worrying to the point of sickness. I have gotten a lot better this last year but it was hard. One thing that has helped when when I begin to worry is that I am in a canoe going down the fastest river in the world and down stream is what I want and upstream is what I don't want and when I feel myself feeling icky I know that I am trying to paddle up that river in my canoe and so I then close my eyes and imagine my self turning my canoe back around and going with the flow of the river instead of fighting against it. This is something that I learned while listening to Abraham. I instantly feel clearer and lighter and a sense of joy. I love the feeling clarity and lightness there is no other feeling like it in the world and this is how we are supposed to feel most of the time. We choose how we feel and we can control our thoughts. It is very easy once we know that we can do it. One thing that has helped when I can feel my thoughts taking over is to close my eyes breath deeply while saying "am I still breathing", this is something that I learned from Eckhart Tolle and has helped me in so many ways. It clears my mind and brings me instant clarity.

Coming from a lifetime of conditioning where I was taught to worry by watching my parents worry about everything it is something that has been very hard for me to overcome. I have also been conditioned to be pessimistic and only look at the fact and make sure all my ducks are in a row before doing anything. This has taught to no longer dream or imagine it has made life very dull and unhappy and I am on the road to changing that. I am more optimistic now and love to dream about life and I now see life as the glass is half full instead of half empty. It is very empowering to overcome conditioning from our childhood.

Last week my hubby wrecked our car and I seen nothing good coming out of this and of course my ego took advantage of my weakened state and started playing worst case scenarios in my head like a movie over and over again I eventually said okay enough and it stopped which brings me back to yes we can control our thoughts and how we let things make us feel. Of course we hated the car and the payment was outrageous and we wanted something bigger for our soon to be family of six with better gas mileage. I always talked and imagined that new car and how nice it will be to do things now that we get better gas mileage. Ever sense my oldest who is six was born I wanted a minivan. I also always imagined my the car that I hatted being totaled to where no one was hurt but it would get paid off. Sure enough in the end we owe very little on the hated car and we got a minivan that gets twice as good mileage as the hated car and it will fit our family perfectly. So this is something that in the beginning the old conditioning comes in and your ego gets into the drivers seat and makes you think that nothing good will come out of this and in the end it is exactly what you wanted. This event has reminded that the universe has to rearrange our lives to give us what we want and that rearranging causes chaos that is why it is very important to remember that nothing is more important then we feel good.

Law of Attraction has brought many great things to me and my family but the thing that has changed us the most is experiencing pure and utter joy. It has taught me to appreciate what I have in my life and never let myself get in a place of lack, it has taught me to always do what feels good and never do what feels bad, it has taught me to no longer try to change others to just except them for who they are and love them regardless, it has taught me how to dream and imagine life as I want it and not be pessimistic, it has taught me that I have control over my life not the world around me, it has taught me that my thoughts both positive and negative create my reality, it has taught me that to take risks and be spontaneous. Law of Attraction has made me a better parent, wife, and person it has showed me to take off the I am a victim glasses and no longer think that when someone does something that I don't like they are doing it to me to make me mad.

My two older girls have learned about making vision boards and we have talked a lot about Law of Attraction in our home it is part of our life now. They love making vision boards and they love taking things off that they have gotten and putting new things on. It teaches them that everything is possible and that money is not an object and that they can be or do anything they want to do or be. They are their own person and for me that is the wonderful thing that I can share with them that they can take with them when they are living out in the world.

0 comments: